I am trying to sync my work email to my Google Calendar. I downloaded and setup Google Calendar Sync. It works, however all events from my work calendar on outlook syncs to my default General Calendar. I have a Google Calendar called Work that is not the default calendar. Is it possible to have it sync only to that calendar?
You could create a new Google Calendar account which would only be used for syncing your work account. Then you could share out your work calendar to your personal calendar for viewing online, and import them both in to Outlook for local viewing.
I haven't tried this, and I don't know exactly how you have everything set up, but could be worth a go.
You can use some other free WebDAV based syncing service like Synqya that allows you to sync your Outlook events with any of your Google Calendars
Calendar Sync +
This app could be your solution, worls well with all outlook configurations (tested in corporate and general configurations)
Select outlook calendar from different profiles and mailboxes
- Synchronize calendar entries from selected Outlook calendar to selected Google calendar
- Calendar Entry Info includes description, Location, reminder and attendees
- Date Range Selection for Sync
- Deletes duplicate entries
- Add/Delete calendar entries to Google thru batch request(faster performance (fewer web requests))
- Check for latest releases of the software
Setup Sync Frequency
PS : I am the co-author/contributor to the application