Is there a keyboard shortcut to activate the dropdown that appears when you paste text in Word 2011 for Mac? (Equivalent to Alt+Shift+F10 in Word 2007 on Windows, or Ctrl in Word 2010 on Windows.)

1 Answer 1


I believe in Word for Mac 2011 you can press Control+Command+V to bring up the paste options down menu before inserting the content.

  • 1
    Thanks for the tip. I may well end up using this. However, it does have a couple of disadvantages: 1) if Evernote is open, pressing those keys switches to Evernote instead 2) pressing those keys gives only two options, thus missing the "Match Destination Formatting" option that can sometimes be useful.
    – mpavey
    Jun 5, 2013 at 19:58

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .