Google Chrome is quick, works for lots of websites. But I found out that it would not save my password when I log into Gmail!
If you are signed into Chrome with same account, Chrome won’t ask to save the password. Following these steps you can force Chrome to ask "save password" again:
- In chrome > Settings > Disconnect your Google Account.
- Log off all gmail sessions that you could have open.
- Go to gmail login page.
- Type login and password (with @gmail.com recommended) and google will ask you for save it again!
- In chrome > Settings > Sign in to Chrome.
- Allow Chrome to sync the data (bookmarks, passwords...)
And that's it! Enjoy!
I've found the solution in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvb1lK1Felo