The problem seems to be caused for no reason. I don't remember changing anything specifically.
Apache runs fine. I'm on windows 7 x64.
Most interestingly, mysql.exe runs just fine. No password is on. mysqld.exe doesn't run
(running it through console will just cause an infinite delay)
What I've tried
- Turning off Firewall
- Checking port 3306 to be open
- Checking running services for other instances of MySQL
- Checking for other installed versions of MySQL
- Changing password in my.ini
- Running wampserver as administrator
- Disabling SQL Server services
- Uncommenting 'skip-networking' option
- Switching my computer's networking mode to DMZ (just in case if router firewall issue)
- Googling and trying every other suggested solution
- Re-installing wampserver
- Restarting PC
I don't know what to do anymore. Anyone has a solution?