I'm trying to map/bind my mouse
button 4 and
button 5 to behave as kayboard
num pad 1 and
2, does exist some way to do that? Maybe with some specific software?
X-Mouse Button Control is a Windows application to remap your mouse buttons and expand the capabilities of your mouse!
The extensive list of functions available to map to your mouse buttons includes options such as:
- Send any keys using the simulated keystroke editor
- Launch any windows application
- Media control (play/pause/stop/volume/mute etc.)
- Capture screen (or active window) image to clipboard
- Click-Drag [Sticky buttons/keys]
- Vista (and Windows 7) support with some Vista/7 only features such as 'Flip 3D'
- And much more!
If I understand your question correctly I would recommend looking into a program called AutoHotKeys. It will allow you to creat scripts that enable customization over what happens when certain keys are pressed together, how many times they should be pressed, if the mouse should be clicked(left or right), where the mouse should move, and so on...