When I open MS word 2010, new document, insert cover page and select "annual" template, then there is a blue color small dotted line? What is the name of this line? How can I use it in my own body paragraph to separate it?

  • Probably a paragraph border? (Just like table borders but applied to paragraphs) – Alvin Wong Mar 15 '13 at 8:19
  • Thanks Alvin, It is table border, I think without any border, it looks like that. Thank you once again. – Tahmina Khatoon Mar 15 '13 at 8:30
  • 1
    @Tahmina, what you are describing is most probably the table gridlines which displays where the outline of a table are when there is no border. You can toggle these on and off by clicking on the table and then changing Borders -> View Gridlines. – Adam Mar 16 '13 at 7:23

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.