I tried kindle's firstname.lastname@example.org, calibre, mobipocket creator and none of them work with the book that has java/html css code in it. Am I the only one who is facing this situation or are there any one who had problem trouble converting a pdf that has code samples in the book to kindle and still preserve the code formatting. Any suggestions please?
On this site with a link something. To get to a place with free components to try much. Pay package is worth $ 2000-4000 + depending on the type of license. See if you fit any of that.
Aspose.Total for Java includes the following libraries:
- Aspose.Words for Java 13.3.0 (4/2/2013 7:47:49 PM)
- Aspose.OCR for Java 1.1.0 (4/2/2013 12:12:00 PM)
- Aspose.Slides for Java 7.2.0 (4/1/2013 1:43:26 PM)
- Aspose.Email for Java 2.8.0 (3/28/2013 11:59:48 PM)
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.4.2 (3/25/2013 5:52:14 AM)
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.5.0 (2/21/2013 10:02:34 AM)
- Aspose.Imaging for Java 1.7.0 (2/4/2013 12:25:31 AM)
- Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.3.0 (2/4/2013 12:00:13 AM)
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 3.3.0 (10/11/2012 9:54:29 AM)
- Aspose.Metafiles for Java 1.8.0 (8/9/2012 11:55:47 AM)