When I add my Gmail account to Outlook (2013 or 2016), I don't see the
All Mail folder.
I have found a couple forums suggesting the following steps, but following these steps doesn't solve the problem:
- Right-click on the root mail folder, and select "IMAP Folders" <- It opens the IMAP folder subscription dialog.
- Check the box labeled "When displaying hierarchy in Outlook, show only subscribed folders."
- Query for "All Mail" (case-sensitive)
- Click on the "All Mail" folder in the results list.
- Click the subscribe button.
- Click OK
- Restart Outlook.
I still don't see
All Mail folder. What can I do next?