When editing a conversation in conversation window, you normally have to refer back to what the other talker just mentioned.

You can do it by rolling up a bit by mouse, but you have click first in the pane above the edit box and scroll with mouse.

Is there any keyboard shortcut for this if I need to move back and forth and send messages?

  • Isn't it possible to Tab or Shift+Tab to that pane, and then use the arrow or PgUp/PgDn keys? – Karan Apr 19 '13 at 17:56
  • @Kar it's possible, to tab, but it tabs more than once each time, do you mean backward tab or what?becoz if you just tab, it won't go there. – frog Apr 23 '13 at 7:35
  • I don't know if it's possible, that's why I was asking you to Tab or Shift+ Tab and see. – Karan Apr 23 '13 at 13:57

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.