Where can I change the password for the default keyring? It still wants to use my old password to unlock wireless connections.
Follow these steps to change the default keyring password:
- Go to Accessories -> Password and Encryption Keys
- Click on the Passwords tab
- Right click on Passwords: default (or maybe it says Passwords: login)
- Select Change Password
- Enter the old password (probably the one you entered on installation of Ubuntu)
- Enter the new password you want, and enter it again for confirmation
- Click Change
And you're done!