I've been searching and coming up blank in this regard. How can I move/migrate the calendar entries that's on our Google Apps resource/room calendar to a Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 calendar?
If you'd like to migrate your events from another calendar service, click the name of the calendar you've been using. Below are instructions on how to import these events to Google Calendar from a few other calendar services.
- Open Outlook
- Click Calendar
- Right click on the calendar you need to export and choose Save as
- Select type iCalendar format
- Click on More Options and select Date Range -> Whole calendar, Detail -> Full details
- Click OK and then Save
- In Google Calendar, click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Import calendar
- Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import
The exported file doesn't support recurring Outlook events. Individual items will be created for recurring events that fall between the dates you've selected.