The title really sums it up, but here is the problem:
- I recently bought the Logitech K750 keyboard for Mac
- The keyboard has a Norwegian layout, like the lower keyboard here.
- On the Mac, hitting the key right next to the left Shift key, labelled "<" and ">", gives me the correct keys, in any software (that I've tried)
- When using VMware Fusion, to boot my Windows 7 Bootcamp partition as a virtual machine, hitting that key either gives me "|" or "§" depending on whether I hold Shift down or not, clearly the wrong key
- Hitting the key to the left of the 1 on the main keyboard, through VMware Fusion, gives me "<" and ">"
It seems the key to the left of 1 and to the left of the left Shift key has switched places.
I have not gone through all the keys to see if there are any other details wrong. I'm a programmer, so displacing < and > is a big problem, so I stopped there.
Is there anything I can change configuration-wise to fix this?
I have installed Logitech K750 Control Center on the Mac, but I have not done anything in Windows. Since the K750 keyboard for Mac doesn't seem to come with Windows drivers, I'm not entirely sure what to change or install here.