Can anyone tell me how to set environment variables for Windows 8? I can't figure out how. I've tried following instructions for Windows 7, but they don't apply to Windows 8.
Here are some ways to get to System Properties:
- Press Windows + Break
- Press Windows + X, then click System
- Press Windows + W, then type and click System
- Open the Start Menu, type System, click Settings on the right, then click System
- Open Control Panel, then click System
- Open Windows Explorer, right-click My Computer, then click Properties