There is a way to do this without jail-breaking your iPhone.
1) First you need to download a program called "Cydia Impactor".
2) Next, download what's called the 'ipa' file of either one of a 3rd party Cydia apps called "networklist".
3) Run Impactor.exe and connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable.
4) The program should display your phone's information, indicating that it recognizes the device. Now simply drag the .ipa file onto your phone's name.
5) The program will then ask for your AppleID and password. *Do not worry. The program does not collect password information, and you can also use any other valid AppleID w/password, it does not matter.
6) The way the program works is that it uses your AppleID to apply for a free, 7-day developer certificate, essentially it makes you a valid developer just like TUTUapp or IOSemus.
7) *Do not try to open up the newly installed app on your phone yet, it won't work until you trust the developer. Go to your Settings>General>Profiles and you should see your AppleID (or whichever ID you chose to use) listed as a pending developer profile. Now you simply have to click it and Trust the developer certificate, and voila!
8) After 7 days, your free trial developer profile will be revoked, and you must start again from Step (3). Don't worry; there is no limit to how many times you can make yourself a developer. It can become bothersome, but it's a small price to pay if you want to stay non-jailbroken.
-If that's a bit too much work, you can also go to Settings>General>Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings" to clear every known Wifi Network from your iPhone's memory.