I recovered all the files from my corrupted SD card today.
What should I do with it now?
- Reformat and continue using it
- or throw it away and buy a new one
Here's the details on the card and how it got corrupted, if that matters:
- Transcend 16 GB SDHC card (class 6)
- I had it for seven months
- I used it like a hard drive for my Dell Inspiron Mini 9 netbook (but no programs stored on the card)
- The SD card stores documents, video, images, and MP3 files
- I am not sure how it corrupted; I started the netbook one day to find the card corrupted
- The netbook used Ubuntu 9.04 Netbook Remix operating system at the time of corruption