In Microsoft Outlook 2013, the current day is highlighted by a slightly different color blue at the top of the day. Is there a way to alter this highlighting to make it more obvious at a glance to see the current date?
You can do this:
- choose default color grey
- right click the calendar
- in the context menu choose "View Settings..."
- choose "Conditional Formatting..."
- now add a bright color with the advanced condition to match when start and end date equals today
- enjoy and never attend meetings again today which are really scheduled for tomorrow :)
Note that recurring appointments might be colored even if they are not today.
See the pictures:
protected by Community♦ Jul 29 '14 at 13:00
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?