So here's my build:
- CPU – AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor
- Motherboard – MSI 970A-G46 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
- Memory – Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
- Storage – Mushkin Chronos 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
- Video Card – Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card
- Case – NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
- Power Supply – Rosewill Hive 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
- Optical Drive – Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer
My OS is Windows 7 64-bit.
For some reason, the computer will hang almost every time I open a new webpage in Chrome, and sometimes it just hangs for seemingly no reason. By hang, I mean that the OS is unresponsive for a short period of time (usually 5-10 seconds) before I can click something again. I can move the mouse while this happens.
Here's a picture of the temperatures... I don't know if this is normal or not: