- During start up beeping sound came out (sound came recently)
- When I log in, it types automatically with
]]]]]]]]]]], some time PLUS
- Has to press esc and backspace until the auto-type activity becomes idle for a while just in time to provide my password
- It actively switch from one application to another application and has to press esc button continuously until the activity becomes idle
- Scanning with Avast didn't find any viruses.
It’s very difficult to write anything on the text area or test box or anywhere. This happens every time, every day. But, at sometimes my system works normally and keyboard works normal but it last for 1 or 2 days (sometimes 1 week) only. And it again appears the same problem after few days. Someone suggested me that its a problem with Battery.
I believe this could be a virus since this same problem is happening on my brother’s laptop as well.