Here is what I do:
- restart machine with Windows 8.1
- determine "EFI System" partition with the Disk Management utility
- run command prompt as administrator
select disk 0then
select partition 2then
- open windows explorer
- refresh if the drive is not showing
- try to open drive by double clicking
What I expected to happen:
I can at least look at my EFI partition files.
after clicking continue
after clicking "security tab" link, no security tab
What do I need to do to access my EFI partition on Windows 8.1?