You can use the tool chromium auto updater.
You can set the time, when it should update.
But there are many other features:
- daily update for Chromium browser at 8pm (can be changed)
- you don't have to close browser during the update
- you can update anytime by 'Start Menu' icon
- does not work in the background and does not waste RAM memory
- can be used (first use) as a Chromium Installer if browser not installed
- you can install and use Chromium independently of Google Chrome
- installation and uninstallation takes only 1 second
To change or remove automatic download:
- open Task Scheduler - Select task "Chromium Auto Updater by Marcin-prv" -> Properties -> Triggers
'Delete' and 'New' to create new update task, or just 'Delete' to remove automatic update.
To update instantly: under Start menu, go to Chromium - Chromium auto updater - Update now