It appears that UAC is broken.
I can't move/delete some file/folders. When asked to use administrative right (and say yes) it shows the loading bar and then nothing gets moved/deleted. There is no error whatsoever.
I opened the control panel, user account and when I click on any option with the Shield (administrative rights) the mouse changes to loading and then goes back to normal, not opening any menus or showing any errors.
- Already did a sfc /scannow , no errors found
- Already used Microsoft's Fix it, recycle bin broken and repaired, still the same error
- Used microsoftaccounts tool , these are the errors I got:
- Problem with Microsoft account policy... <- this is the problem (didn't fix)
- Trust this PC <- loop of redirections, can't get to trust this PC (only one with w8)
- Problems with system registration : I think it is because of the soft system reset
- Some settings have sync turned off : I never configured anything to sync
- Rootcauses found and created logs : I would like to know where the logs are saved...
- Had to use a ".reg" file to change UAC setting to never notify, thinking it would fix this, no, it stopped asking though, I can still open a cmd with Administrative rights, but can't access the UAC settings
- Accesed Administrator account (net user administrator /active:yes)and even with that account I could change any settings
So there it is, I don't know what else to do at the moment (this PC broke with the 8.1 update and was restored to the factory configuration. It broke several drivers and kept most of the registry entries I can't find the cause of this problem.
Other info: I tried to delete a file in a program folder and couldn't, downloaded unlocker to check first if it was permissions but no, it showed me a message telling me that there wasn't any error, and asked if I would like to delete it. I clicked on yes, and it did delete it. What amuses me is that I can't without this tool, not even using the feature that takes over ownership.
Edit: Wow, in a not crappy PC chkdsk is fast, completed with no errors found : /
EDIT2: I'm editing so anyone who sees this questions knows that I'm here, if I manage to fix this I will post the solution here
Edit 3: I used the AMD Cleanup utility and it seems to be the culprit, when I open services.msc in the description I get several errors (code 2). Can't seem to find a fix without refreshing again...