My MacBook is not charging properly. Battery status stays in 0% always. If I remove the plug adapter, it is switching off the computer. So as a result, without batter adapter plugged-in, I cannot use my macbook.
I have MacBook 5.1 model, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Mhz, 2GB memory. I tried resetting SMC by following the steps below:
- If the computer is on, turn it off.
- Disconnect the AC adapter and remove the computer's battery.
- Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds and then release the button.
- Reconnect the battery and AC Adapter.
- Press the power button to restart the computer
But I don't find any changes in battery charging, still it is with the same issue. Can some one give me some suggestions if you came across this?