I'm using privoxy on a debian server and want to disable the privoxy filter
I found these instructions to disable it via the web-based toggle feature:
- Point web browser to http://config.privoxy.org/
- Click on View & change the current configuration
- Click on .\default.action Edit
- Find line that says Edit, Set to Cautious, Set to Medium, Set to Advanced & Click on Edit
- Search for deanimate-gifs
- Click on "Disable" radio button
- Locate and click on Submit
To use the web-based toggle feature one must have compiled Privoxy with support for this feature, which I have not.
So I just want to change this setting in a configuration file.
What file do I have to edit and what excatly do I have to change?