I am trying to run Tally ERP 9 (http://www.tallysolutions.com/), post-installation in wine 1.7. I am getting an "out of memory" error, the moment it starts(at the tally splash screen). I then have no option other than to close it.
OS: Xubuntu 12.04.3 Wine: 1.6\1.7.9
How have I installed:
- Inserted the Tally Installation CD, clicked on the tally installer executable.
- Installed by following the setup.
- Configured for multi-user, client configuration.
- Server is at a specified LAN address running on Windows.
- Then once installation is done. Clicked on the executable/ran from command line for tally.exe