I moved recently and my TP-Link TL-WR841ND v7 with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (11/21/10) std (SVN revision 15778) started to work oddly.
The router was connected to another (ISP's) router/modem. The Internet connection ran at 50 Mbps and worked as expected. (40+ Mbps via WiFi, 49+ Mbps via Ethernet.)
The TP-Link router is connected to a different router/modem (newer model) with the same ISP. The Internet connection 120 Mbps. With a direct connection to the ISP's router via RJ-45 cable, the Internet speed is around 85/10 Mbps with a ping of 8 ms.
- Changing WiFi broadcast channel.
- Using different Ethernet ports in the TP-Link and other RJ-45 cables between the TP-Link and the PC.
- Setting TP-Link to connect using DHCP.
- Cloning the PC's Ethernet MAC address.
- Restoring factory defaults.
I've had no luck. Any ideas?