Full information on the specification of the PC:
- Computer: ACPI x64-based PC
- Disk Drive: Toshiba DT01ACA050 ATA Device
- Display Adaptor: AMD Radeon HD 6450
- DVD/CD-ROM drive: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM
- GH24NSBO ATA DEVICE IDE ATA/ATAPI CONTROLLER:
- ATA channel 4
- ATA channel 5
- Intel 7 series/C216 Chipset Family
- SATA AHCI controller- 1E02
- Processor : Intel Core i7-3770 CPU 3.40 GHz
I brought a PC recently. The software detail and hardware details are as above. The computer was showing blue screen error BCcode 2b and a. The problem was with the software of the display adaptor. The software was uninstalled and reinstalled. The problem of blue screen bccode 2b and a is no longer occuring.
However, the display driver is experiencing a showing error.... now The error showed several time is:
display driver stopped working and has recovered successfully.
The computer has also experience blue screen error bccode 117.
What is causing this?