I have a Samsung SyncMaster SA350 which doesn't accept a VGA signal. It says "Check Signal Cable" while a VGA cable is plugged into it, so I assume there is something wrong with the LCD panel's controller board. I want to replace it if I can't find an easy fix.
- How do I choose an LCD controller board that is compatible with the LCD panel?
- Does each LCD only have one compatible controller board?
- Where can I get LCD controller boards?
Some notes on what I am working with:
- Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster SA350
- LCD: LTM200KT08
- Controller: BN63-07709A
- Buttons panel: BN41-01635A