I recently received my ASUS N56DP laptop back from an RMA and after multiple fresh installs of Windows 8 I can not get the wireless connection to work over my home network (which is double NAT'd). If I connect to the network via ethernet, I can browse the internet fine though. I don't believe it is an issue with my home networking setup since the laptop can still ping perform nslookups correctly while it is connected via wifi (and every other device I have ever hooked up to the wireless network has never had an issue). Does anybody know why this would occur?
- While connected via ethernet, everything works
- While connected via Wifi:
- I can ping any website (so it is not a connection issue)
- I can perform nslookups fine (so I don't think it is a DNS issue)
- I cannot browse to any webpage (I've tried Chrome and IE) or access any network resource (NAS)
- If I connect to a single NAT'd network, the wireless works without an issue.
I have reset WINSOCK and flushed the DNS.