I recently got a new Lenovo Y510P Laptop, with Windows 8.1, a 24 GB SSD drive, and a 1 TB Hard Drive.
When I opened up Disk manager, I realized that the Hard Drive was partitioned into six segments:
- Two primary accessible partitions each with their own drive letter (one has OS)
- one 260 MB EFI System partition (Boot partition)
- one 1000 MB OEM partition (probably lenovo software)
- one 1000 MB recovery partition
- one 12.52 GB recovery partition
I am wondering why there are two recovery partitions and what possible use they could have because one seems to be too small to fit anything.