I intend the following setup :
- Slot 1 (Black ): UDIMM 2GB ADATA DDR3-1333 1.5V 9CAS AD3U1333C2G9-R
- Slot 2 (Yellow): DIMM 4GB ADATA DDR3-1333 1.5V 9-9-9 AD3U1600W4G11
- Slot 3 (Black ): UDIMM 2GB ADATA DDR3-1333 1.5V 9CAS AD3U1333C2G9-R
- Slot 4 (Yellow): DIMM 4GB ADATA DDR3-1333 1.5V 9-9-9 AD3U1600W4G11
Motherboard : Asus B85M-G
Reason for such a setup: I have one 2GB Ram and wish to upgrade. 2*4GB has maximum Value for money. So plan to purchase that. I wish to use existing 2GB, so plan to purchase another 2GB.
- Will there be any issues?
- If not, will I get the the result of two dual channel setups? (One 2GB dual channel and one 4GB dual channel)
- If I have only 3 RAMS (Two 4GB and One 2GB), will I get better overall performance if i avoid the 2GB RAM?