I'm trying to access the site http://www.svenskadomaner.se but it's unreachable from my MacBook Pro (OSX 10.8.5). The domain belongs to a web hosting company and it's not only this specific site I can't reach but all sites on their servers.
What I've tried/checked:
- Different browsers
- Different connections (home, work, friends - i.e. different ISPs)
- Different user profiles
- Firewall (turned off)
- No AV programs (as what I can see)
- Checked /etc/hosts
- Flush DNS
- Changed to Google's DNS
- Apache server isn't running in the background
- Ping svenskadomaner.se (Request timeout)
- Traceroute svenskadomaner.se (stops at first step)
- Update to Mavericks
Note: Accessing the sites through a proxy site works.
I'm really out of options here. What is the next thing to try?