Firstly my computer specs are :
- Mainboard : Asus P8z68-V (Latest Bios)
- Cpu : İ7 2600k @ 4.7Ghz
- Ram : 16gb Kingston 2200Mhz ~1.6V
- Gpu : 2x Asus 7970 @ stock
- Ssd : Kingston 128 GB
- HDD : 2tb Western Digital Caviar Black 7200 Rpm
- Monitor : Samsung 27" S27a950d @1920x1080 120hz
- Soundcard : Creative X-fi Titanium
- Operating System : Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit
- Optical Drive : Asus
and all drivers are up-to-date.
1) 3 days ago my computer freezed while i was playing a game.(Screen freezed,couldn't move Mouse and couldn't type anything with keyboard and extremely disturbing sound came from the headphone which is connected to the Creative X-fi Titanium soundcard) I pressed the reset button and restarted my computer. After this freeze, Windows couldn't boot and showed a blue screen. I turned off computer and waited some time and successfully booted to Windows.
2) While watching online streaming videos, video randomly stops for 1 second and continues.(No problem with sound, only video stops and countinue). No problem with playing movies from HDD.
3) My computer completely freezes very rarely while watching online streaming videos and extremely disturbing sound came from the headphone which is connected to the Creative X-fi Titanium soundcard).
4) Sometimes computer shows blue screen of death, if i try to enable or disable Creative X-Fi Titanium sound card from device manager.
What i tried until now:
- Tested rams with memtest. No problem at all.
- Tested my gpus and psu with Furmark(under highest stress). No problem at all.
- Checked temperatures of every hardware while under stress testing. No problem at all.
- Checked my HDD and SSd with Hd Tune Pro for r/w errors and bad sectors. No problem at all.
- Checked my Cpu with Prime95 and after some time computer freezed and again extremely disturbing sound came from the headphone which is connected to the Creative X-fi Titanium soundcard. After this i downclocked my cpu and tried again but computer freezed again after some time.
The most importantly ,I tried to disable Creative X-Fi Titanium soundcard from device manager and all problems solved. No more random freezing while playing games,no problem with streaming videos, no more freezing while playing streaming videos, no more freezing while stressing my cpu with prime95 .
My questions are :
1) If this is a hardware problem about my soundcard, is there anything i can do about this soundcard? Can i repair it ?
2) Is a failing soundcard can couse my cpu fail at prime95 test ?
3) I'm using unofficial(Not released to public, just spread accidentally by Microsoft) Windows 8.1 Update 1. Is this update can couse this problem ?
Please help me, and my apologies if my English is bad.. Thanks...