Is it possible to make an outlook rule that moves any calendar appointments I receive to a certain folder?
Yes, it is possible. I tested this myself in Outlook 2010.
- Create a new rule for when a message arrives.
- Under the Step 1 on the conditions page, select
uses the form name form
- Under Step 2 on the conditions page, click
- Choose Application Forms rather than Personal Forms, and then choose the forms that apply.
Definitely select the Meeting Request form, and you also may wish to consider:
- Accept Meeting Response
- Decline Meeting Response
- Meeting Cancellation
- Tentative Meeting Response
- On the next page of the wizard, select
move it to the specified folder, and in Step 2, choose the folder.
- Finish the wizard