x64 Lenovo z580 laptop with
Windows 8.1 x64, I was trying to install
KB2919355 when I encountered the
error 80073712 which translates to component store corruption.
Since then, I have run the following commands copied here with results:
- sfc /scannow - result: no integrity violation
- dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth - component store is repairable
- dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth - component store is repairable
- dism /online /cleanup-image /analyzecomponentstore component store cleanup recommended: Yes
- dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth dism failed to perform any operation. Either the source is invalid or componentstore is not repairable Error code: 800f081f
Previously, I had upgraded to 8.1 using Windows Update. Now, I have downloaded the 8.1 ISO from here
Question: If I mount the 8.1 ISO to drive H:, Can I use the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth /source:H:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess to repair my componentstore?