I am using Outlook 2010 and want to know how to view the creation date of an Outlook event entered at the top of a specific date in the calendar. I see the last modified date in the lower right-hand corner when I open the event but need to know the original creation date and how to locate that date.
- Enable the Developer tab, if it's not already.
- Open the appointment you want to find the creation date of.
- Click the Developer tab, and select "Design This Form".
- Click the (All Fields) tab.
- In the Select from drop-down, select Date/Time fields.
- "Created" will be one of those fields, and it should contain the creation time-stamp you're looking for.