I'm figure out. You can copy a disk. Here is except from Windows 7 Ultimate license agreement:
10. BACKUP COPY.
If you acquired the software on a disc or other media, you may make one backup > copy of the media. You may use it only to re-install the software on the licensed computer.
b. Electronic Download.
If you purchased and downloaded the software online, you may make one copy of the software on a disc or other media in order to install the software on a computer. You may also use it to re-install the software on the licensed computer.
And it's a full license agreement for Windows 7 Ultimate from Microsoft site (PDF-file.)
Alternativety you can download legal .iso from digitalriver. Check it out here: Where can I download Windows 7 (legally from Microsoft)?
Create image file from disc
- You can do that via the "Create image file from disc" button on the "Ez-Mode Picker" screen.
- Click the "Mode" menu at the top and then the "Read" option.
- Insert the source disc in the drive.
- Click the "Browse for a file" button and select a name and location for the destination image file. (Or just accept the one generated by the program)
- Click the big "Read" button.
Write that image file to new DVD disc from ImgBurn
Just burn the .iso as it is using the "write image file to disc" option.
Make sure ImgBurn mentions "Bootable" next to where it says "File Sys" in the "Source" box once you've loaded the .iso.