I would like to know if there is a software for Windows which allows me to copy a huge file from a remote desktop network to my local PC, and if this copy gets interrupted, I would like to resume the copy process. I have tried Teracopy but its
Resume feature does not work when network connection gets interrupted.
This is the scenario:
- I connect to a remote computer using Remote desktop, sharing a local drive, so the remote computer can see my shared drive (such as U:)
- On the remote computer I want to copy the remote file to the shared drive (U:).
- Local computer has Windows 8, remote computer has Windows 2003
- There is no internet connection available in remote computer
- connection is really slow from remote computer and when there is a disconnection, I cannot resume the copy process
is there a software which offers a resume feature to avoid copying the whole file again from scratch?