I just go new Kingston Hyper Beast DDR3 8x2GB kit in the door, but when I install them into my board, either my monitor doesn't react at all, or I get the motherboard screen which causes a restart and then repeat.
- Inserting the ram and checked for the click sound.
- Tried 1 of them at a time, same result.
- Checking for damages, but when I insert the old RAM sticks it works as usual.
- Getting into BIOs to check for booting options, but it doesn't react (My keyboard is properly attached, and it works with some of the other options).
Any ideas? Specs:
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 3,20GHz
- AMD Radeon Sapphire HD 7870 graphics card
- Gigabyte P55-USB3 motherboard
- Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB
- WDC WD5000AAKS-00V1A0 500GB
Thanks in advance! :)