I would like to know the script for replacing my Insert Key with the letter a and then Enter key.

So if I press Insert, letter a should be typed and then the enter key.


OK, just to ensure this answer is understood. It is for Autohotkey and when you run this the Insert key changes its behaviour into pressing the a and the Enter key.

    Send, a{Enter}
  • This isn't very useful how it @alisha suppose to know what language this is or what to do with it. ADD A DESCRIPTION!!! – 09stephenb Jul 7 '14 at 12:30
  • 1
    Obviously it is a autohotkey script sending a and enter when insert is pressed. Some words wouldn't hurt, anyway. – Jens Erat Jul 7 '14 at 12:33
  • @JensErat The asker may not know this. – 09stephenb Jul 7 '14 at 12:37
  • 2
    He asked explicitly for one. – Jens Erat Jul 7 '14 at 12:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.