I had AHK set up on my computer, a few files (programmen.ahk and grammatik.ahk for example) in the same folder /ahk-script
I might have installed some program, because the script does not work as it should, I have noticed that SetTitleMatchMode is definately not working as it should. Sometimes when I hit the hotkey, it works, but most of the times it does not.
I don't know what it is, maybe I've installed some program? How can I troubleshoot this?
(In my naïve mind I thought it was because I switched from Aero to Basic, so I'm not a superuser but would need help from someone who are. I think I might be able to follow your instructions, especially since AHK is so important to me.)
Use case & script examples
It's a pity since that's how I activate my most used programs: Chrome, notepad++, explorer, evernote, calendar.
Here is a few scripts that used to work but now does not
^!:: SetTitleMatchMode 2 IfWinExist Notepad++ WinActivate, Notepad++ else run "c:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\notepad++.exe" return
^.:: SetTitleMatchMode 2 IfWinExist Google Chrome WinActivate, Google Chrome else run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" return