I'm having a hardware failure when booting and I need to know the exact beep-code definitions for the Asus M5A97 LE R2.0. Could someone provide me the beep-codes of that motherboard? I can't find them in the ASUS webpage and other beep-codes that I've found are not exact for this UEFI.
The manual exists on Asus' support site and it contains the beep codes on page 2-16 ("Chapter 2: Getting Started"):
- One short beep - VGA detected, No keyboard detected
- Two short beeps - When using Crashfree to recover BIOS, the new BIOS is successfully recognized.
- One continuous beep followed by two short beeps then a pause (repeated) - No memory detected
- One continuous beep followed by three short beeps - No VGA detected
- One continuous beep followed by four short beeps - Failure of Hardware component