- Machine is connected to domain
- User is a domain user
- Windows 7 running Cygwin with SSH / Rsync set up multiple times
- Running the rsync command from Cygwin finds the directory "c:\code" just fine but the same command in the windows command prompt gives invalid file or directory error.
What I have tried -
- Changing relative path to static in Vagrant file "code" to "cygwin/c/code" - error thrown "can't find a valid path"
- Change permissions on the folder (no luck unless I did it wrong)
- A BUNCH of other stuff from Googling and such
It works fine on my Windows 8.1 machine as well as my Ubuntu (without Cygwin on Ubuntu of course) but for the life of me I can't get over this hump.
Any ideas? Please feel free to comment to request more information as I didn't want to make the question an essay but I do want to share whatever is needed.