I recently bought a TP-Link Archer C2 router, and I am very satisfied with it so far. I have only a single problem: Bonjour service advertising seems to be broken.
- Simultaneous 2.4 and 5 GHz networks
- 2 Macs, 1 Ubuntu and 1 Windows 7 computer
- 3 iPhones, 2 Android phones
- HP printer
- Kindles, etc.
What I tested:
- The Macs do not see each other in Finder
- My Mac does not see the network printer (used to work)
- My Mac does not see the iPhone, when I start some app which provides WebDAV access and announces it with Bonjour
- Bonjour Browser shows only my local computers advertisements
- The iPhones do not see the AirPrint service of the printer
- I've tested using only a single WiFi band instead of both of them, did not help
- The router provides IP addresses from the same IP domain to all of the networks (192.168.0.1/255.255.255.0)
Where could the problem lie? What do I need to check to fix this? Is it maybe some multicast package forwarding issue? If so, where can I fix it?