I just moved my non-profit's server from Windows 2003 to 2012. Everyone can log in, but I'm having trouble joining computers to the domain and netlogon throws an error every so often. I think some thing's wrong with my DNS records. When I run nslookup, it correctly resolves the domain and DNS server correctly. However, if I type type=all, it returns dc.domain.org non-existent domain. I've checked everywhere I can think of to fix this problem. My SRV records exist in the Forward DNS folders, host names resolve correctly, the server's nic has the box check that says 'register with the domain', the DNS server is set to automatically update (secure) with Active Directory, and the server is the only DNS sever on the network. Everything else works correctly. Clients get IP addresses, can log in, can access files, and hostnames all resolve properly. I can't figure out why nslookup fails. I'm assuming once I fix that, netlogon and other related services will work correctly.
Network Specs: Single server running Server 2012 Services: Active Directory DHCP DNS File Server Print Server