Say I have an image A. I paste it to Word, resize it, crop it, make border, change the wrap setting, etc. Then I find picture B will be more suitable.

How can I paste A's formatting from A to B? I don't want to do that again. I use Word 2013


As long as nothing too drastic has changed in Word 2013 you can right click on the image and choose "Change Picture" to replace the current picture with a new one while keeping the same formatting.

  • Stupid me. How can I forget that? Thank you so much :D – Ooker Aug 18 '14 at 11:03

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.