I have the following issue:
One client computer (Windows XP) cannot access the OWA website. All other client computers can (Except another one in the same remote office).
How this happened: I temporarily changed the SSL certificate on the Exchange Server yesterday. After a few minutes, I reverted back, an now the same certificate that was installed for years is back again. During these few minutes, they were in OWA on this computer and got a certificate error.
What exactly happens: Internet Explorer displays the error
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage, Firefox displays
The connection was reset and Crome shows
This webpage is not available. The connection to ... was interrupted.
What I already did to try to get this working:
- Restart the client computer
- Restart the exchange server
- Deleted Internet Explorer browsing history
- In IE, Internet Options, tab Content, under Certificates deletes SSL cache
- Restored Internet Explorer to the default parameters
- I looked into certmgr.msc, but did not find a certificate related to the issue
What could I do else to narrow down the origin of this problem (or better: resolve it) ? Can you give any advice ?