I have 4 differents email accounts set up in thunderbird:
- Account A: with mail provider 1
- Account B: with mail provider 2
- Account C: gmail server
- Accound D: with mail provider 1
When I sent email from account D three things happen
- When people received the email, the sender email is my gmail account (Account C)
- The message is saved in my Account D sent folder
- The message is saved in my Account C (gmail) sent folder
Please note that:
- All my account are IMAP server.
- Account A and D are hosted on the same email provider (ovh)
- This only happen with account D (account A and B works fine and email are saved in the right place, reply to is set properly)
My settings for Account A and D looks exactly the same. I don't understand why Thunderbird behave this way.