- I'm runing an Apache server on Windows 7 using the WampServer application.
- I need to test some Asp.net Mvc applications so I active the IIS on windows...
- After that, the old Apache server that I had doesn't work any more due the IIS is using the port 80.
- I tried to stop the IIS, and changed the
Default Siteport, from 80 to 8080, and making both things the port 80 desn't get released. The default IIS site runs now on the 8080 port.
- Also I uninstall the IIS, and in any way the port 80 is still in use, and also I don't know what is the process that owns it...
netstat -a -b -o
Proto Local Address Foreign Address State PID TCP 0.0.0.0:80 Ltop:0 LISTENING 4 Can not obtain ownership information TCP 0.0.0.0:135 Ltop:0 LISTENING 780 RpcSs [svchost.exe] TCP 0.0.0.0:445 Ltop:0 LISTENING 4 Can not obtain ownership information TCP 0.0.0.0:902 Ltop:0 LISTENING 3112 [vmware-authd.exe] TCP 0.0.0.0:912 Ltop:0 LISTENING 3112
I know I can to change the port that Apache use modifing the
httpd.conf file, but also I have to change all the virtual hosts that I had, I would prefer not doing this.
So is there anyone knows how can I kill the process that still use the port 80???