I have a Word2010 document that was created by a tool from Axure.
- Each heading is formated with a custom style ("AxureHeading1", "AxureHeading2", "AxureHeading3").
- I was able to create a table of contents with the custom made headings:
References tab, click Table of Contents, click Insert Table of Contents, and then click Options. Under Available styles.
- But i am unable to figure out what i need to do to include these custom headings in the navigation pane
What can i do to either
- change every custom heading (level 1, 2, 3) with the inbuild headings from word without clicking and selecting each heading manually (VBA Macro?)
- or adjust the custom heading style so that it will show up in the navigaton pane
An image of the navigation pane that shows the inbuild headings
It seems that my macro approach works (option 1). But if anybody knows a way for option 2 i would still be interested to hear about it.