Hi I need to have the mouse right click tab instead of the right Ctrl. The key I need generally appear with a small window and the mouse arrow printed on it.


Maybe it is similar to (How to map right Alt to Context-Menu key)

It says that a program called AutoHotKey may fit your needs.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.